Friday, November 25, 2011

Adventures of Elf - 2011 #1

Scott and I have been wondering how the elf would make his grand entrance this year. This morning, we were shocked to see that our microwave range cover broke....

Of course, we knew exactly what happened (aka - took the prime opportunity to blame cheap manufacturing on Santa's helper!)....




Scott went and woke Haley up. He told her, "You have got to come downstairs. The elf BROKE something." She responded, "I'm going back to bed..."

She came in to "tell me" about it. I told her that me and Santa were going to have a talk about this elf BREAKING things. I mean, making a mess is bad enough, right? :)

Santa already has our order for a new range cover. I hope the elf redeems himself when he delivers it in 7-10 business days...!

No comments:

Post a Comment