Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Sweet Peas in a Pod

A few weeks ago, I was hanging out at my sister's house and I got the pleasure of playing with these two sweet peas!! They are 14 months and are both so much fun! They are completely different in personality and looks and I look forward to seeing how their personalities continue to bud over time!

Connor is a cuddle-bug! He won't give up on the baby-ways though! He will have nothing other than a bottle and won't walk yet! He's a super-fast crawler and is jabbering NON-STOP! He's got fine, straight hair and thin feet! We think he's going to have the "Stryker-Gap" in his teeth! He's super cute!! Everyone in the family says he resembles me when I was a child. What a compliment!


Excuse the hazy picture of Colton because the child won't sit still long enough to take one! Colton is always 90-to-nothing! He's a big walker, drinks out of sippy cups, and won't sit still long enough for anyone to hold him! He's got curly, curly hair and thick, fat feet! He's definitely a charmer too! His smile will brighten a room! We call him "Junior" because he looks JUST like his Daddy as an adult! But, we see some of his Mommy in him when she was about his age!

I love these boys so much! And their big brother Hunter (who won't take pictures!). I always said I wanted girls growing up until all the boys became a part of my life! I really, really hope I have boys now! There's nothing like a boy and their momma! But, just because I said that, I'll probably have a litter of girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment