Monday, August 30, 2010

Bachelorette Party - Nash-Vegas Style!!

A group of some of the great girls in my Bunco group took me to Nashville to celebrate my upcoming nuptials! We stayed in the heart of Nashville and were able to walk to eat at The Big River Grill and go over and take in some line-dancing and Country-music at The Wildhorse Saloon. After a while, we left there and headed over to the dueling piano bar, The Big Bang Bar. It was SUCH a blast! Nashville is such a fun town and to be with such a great group made my Bachelorette a wonderful memory for the books!

I hope we can make this an annual trip!!



2 comments:

  1. The Big Bang bar was my regular Saturday night spot for me and my girlfriends when I lived there. So packed out, but it was SOOOO much better than the dueling piano bar that use to be in bham. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we wish we would have gone there first because by the time we went there, it was packed!! That is definitely a place I'd love to go back to!

    ReplyDelete