Scott, the innovator that he his, thought I should try my own take on a "ring" of some sort. My spinach-artichoke dip is a favorite and he thought it would be great to add some chicken to my recipe and put it within the crescent roll "ring".
If that looks good to you, let me promise you, it was!
I made a half recipe of the following recipe, added about 2 cooked, chopped, chicken breasts, and baked for about 25 minutes on 375!
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
1/3 cup grated Romano cheese (if you don't have this, I just increase the parmesan cheese)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (I usually just use garlic salt to taste)
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Have fun! Make it your own!


Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for something new to try.
ReplyDelete