Monday, August 9, 2010

Three Stryk-ers on the Enemy!!!


Just before my Dad passed away, he was going through some of my Grandmother's belongings and found this newspaper clipping from WW2. He gave it to my cousin and he had someone in his company scan the image in and clean it up because it had been folded, torn, and warn over the years. My cousin sent this to me, all pieced together!

These people are my great grandfather and his two brothers! Two army men and one Marine! It was such a big deal because they were all leaving at the same time to fight in the war. And, they must have been rough and tough based on this article. I guess I know where I get it from! :)

Learning about your lineage is so interesting! Have any of you traced your ancestors?

This article makes me proud to be a Stryker!

1 comment: