Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring Break PC Style!!

Last week, me and my family took Thursday through Sunday and went to Panama City Beach! Vacations are no longer the same for me...it's no longer jello-shots and foam parties (haha..not really!..kinda..), but it's sand castles and coating kids in sun screen!

We stayed at a fairly new resort, Laketown Wharf. It's right across from Pineapple Willy's and the beach. It has 5 pools, shops (that unfortunately are empty), a cabana restaurant and the rooms were great!


Right as we pulled up, we saw this...

Dad LOVED the beach!! It's like he wanted to tell us, "Have fun!"

The little kids had lots of fun......  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
... playing in the pool and at the beach
 
 
.... riding Go Carts

 

...jumping on trampolines

..getting new hair dos

 
..playing Wii

 
 
..shopping & eating..

....and sleeping in bunk beds, and playing mini-golf! And why don't I have a picture of me beating everyone at Mini Golf? I don't know, but I'm also happy to report that on Haley's first time to play mini golf, she got a hole-in-one at her first green! Oh...and the adults had lots of fun too! :)

And who goes to the beach without making pictures on the beach???

                                   
                                   

..And make kissy faces!!

..And take naked baby butt pictures!!


We had a great time! Looking forward to many more family trips in the future!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love the pics! and loved the shout out to SB 05 or whenever that was, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I never took jello shots! Foam party, maybe! :)

    ReplyDelete