Today was the big day! In honor the occasion, I put her in a dress, put a ribbon in her hair, and took her on!
(Unfortunately, she lost the ribbon during naptime. She hates wearing bows....and that makes me sad!)
As we were already buckled in ready to go, she yelled, " Oh no! I have to wear something under my dress so you can't see my panties!"...Of course she does! Luckily, she recently got a pair of bloomers with a dress I bought her....unluckily, they were green! Oh well, be a trend setter! :)
On the first day of Pre-K, Haley knows how to:
(1) Write her first, middle, and last name (she just doesn't know how to label them appropriately),
(2) Count to ten in spanish (I wish she'd learn more English first!),
(3) Write all her letters,
(4) Count by 5s and 10s,
(5) Say the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and to the Christian Flag
(6) Quote some Bible verses,
..amongst the many!I can say this, because she isn't my own, but Haley is super smart. Almost too smart for her own good. She can listen to a song, and pick up on about 75% of the lyrics (which is why I only listen to WDJC - The Christian station with her!). She is super nosy - maybe she's inquisitive, maybe she'll be a tabloid writer! I'm dreading when she learns how to spell words, because I always spell words out loud so she won't know everything I talk about!
Haley has a wonderful personality, she is very smart, very cute and I know she'll do well this year in Pre-K! We can't wait to see what she learns this year!

Too cute!
ReplyDelete